What I did this morning before getting out of bed:
- Coughed, a lot
- Mentally prepared for needing braces (again) :(
- Sat up to clear my nose
- Rolled up in a blanket
- Slept next to a cat
Some things I have eaten:
- A pie
- Some salad
- A mandarin
- Flecks of tea leaves
Stuff that went poorly:
- Getting cut off by a car at a junction
- Getting served takeaway when we were dining in
- 5-minute coughing fit
- Car swinging out at us without looking (lots of bad driving in our part of town)
- Not being well enough to exercise
Stuff that went awesomely:
- Only one 5-minute coughing fit today!
- The pie shop had my favourite, steak & kidney!
- Lots of cat cuddles. <3
- Feeling better than yesterday.
- Finding a weekend court booking for sport!
Things I have wondered:
- Do people actually realise when they're driving badly, but don't care because of some pressing reason?
- Does having cold feet actually make you cough more? (Asian thing)
- Does eating mandarins and oranges actually make you cough more? (another Asian thing)
- Is the lady at the pie shop actually a grumpy person, or did we just catch her on a bad day?
- Will going for a run make my cold go away faster?