I'll update this page every so often as stuff happens. Last update was 25 Mar 2017.
What I'm doing
- Writing the next issue of Soft Signal.
- Taking a short hiatus from my SF twitter novel while I finish off some writing projects.
- Writing a bunch of fiction.
- Catching up on graphic novels cos I'm struggling to read actual books atm.
- Redoing my freelance folio.
- March Month of Fitness!!
- Trying to set up a F@H box.
- Watching Pretty Little Liars.
- Playing D&D and painting minis! :D
- Living in Perth, Western Australia.
What I'm reading
- Superman: Red Son by Mark Millar
- World War II Infantry Tactics: Company and Battalion by Stephen Bull, Peter Dennis (Illustrator)
- Abaddon's Gate by James S.A. Corey
- On Basilisk Station by David Weber
- Brevity by David Galef
- How to Write Science Fiction & Fantasy by Orson Scott Card
What I'm pondering
- Do people get neurotic when they're lonely and bored?
- Should I have porridge for dinner so I can use up the rest of my pickled lettuce?
- Will skipping tonight's dinner outing make me feel well enough for football tomorrow?
- What other complexities can I cut out to make my life simpler and more focused?