It is decided. After much pondering and wondering, I'm starting a newsletter. Friends and family have been super supportive, and my cats have wandered across the keyboard several times in solidarity.
You can get more details and subscribe here. :)
Other than that, my week has been eventful:
- My dentist confirmed I definitely need braces. First consultation is next month.
- Our moving plans are officially official. Konmari 2.0 has begun.
- Work on my novel no longer feels like I'm clutching at straws. I've learned that creating good characters is harder than making new friends.
- I'm totally OK with Star Trek Beyond being pretty much a Fast & Furious remix of Star Trek TOS. Once again, Pine nails the Shatner body language when he and Spock banter. And they pulled off the Sulu stuff in a dignified and classy way. Well done, movie-makers.
- Finally, I'm still reeling from Stranger Things.